DON’T LET US FLICKER OUT, DONATE TODAY!
We need your support now more than ever!
Who could have imagined all the difficult circumstances we have had this past year? Due to the Covid-19 pandemic the Flickinger had to postpone the annual campaign kick-off and has lost revenue due to cancelled events and rentals. The cost of these losses is incalculable.
Through the generosity of local donors, grants, and some limited cash reserves, we have been able to pay utilities, insurances, taxes, take care of facility maintenance, pay essential salaries and other expenses. This cost is about $10K per month, and funds are being depleted.
We have gotten creative to find ways to support our mission and support our community:
- Four Fall Tailgate Series concerts at the NM Museum Space History parking lot.
- Children’s Music Theater has been able to conduct small socially distanced workshops thanks to CMT Director Heather Bash.
- Patron’s Hall has reopened for take out coffee, ice cream, and freshly made soups.
- We are working towards adding outdoor music & events this spring. (A special NM State grant is helping with funding for the outdoor project.)
Through our “Keeping the Lights On” campaign, we hope to continue to weather this storm and come out stronger on the other side. We can do that with your help! Please consider a cash contribution or monthly sustained giving pledge to this campaign. We appreciate all levels of support and your gift will help keep the performing arts alive in Alamogordo. Don’t let us flicker out, donate today!
Your support makes a difference.
1110 New York Ave. Alamogordo, NM 88310
Send a check by US mail.
Stop by to office to donate by check, cash, or credit card.
Make a donation over the phone with your credit card.
Or click now to donate online.
Campaign Support Levels:
- $25 - $99 Sustainers
- $100 - $249 Contributors
- $250 - $499 Supporters of the Stars
- $500 - $999 Sponsor’s Circle
- $1,000 - $2,499 Patrons of the Arts
- $2,500 - $4,999 Director’s Circle
- $5,000 - $9,999 Executive Council
- $10,000 & Above Golden Donors